- Don't even consider that your blog will make money in the first 6 months
- Don't attempt to get traffic to your website until you have a dozen core articles of high quality content.
- Stay focussed, one task per day/hour. Stay focussed on that task and do not get distracted
- Your a writer now and reading other blogs should be secondary to the amount of time you spend creating your own.
- Communicate with others. If you don't want to talk to people then you should not be standing on a stage.
- Be honest, open and don't hold back information or great resources. Give your readers what they want.Tell them what you know and how you discovered it.
- Let your readers know who you are, what your planning to do.
- Constantly build trust and value.
from where i got this useful information